Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cape Town Adventures

Drive to Cape Town
For our school holiday, Anna, Wellyna, and I went to Cape Town. The three of us were there together for 9 days, and I was there for 2 more days staying with a friend (my holiday is 2 weeks longer). If I covered everything that we did, this post would be annoyingly long to write...and probably to read. If you would like to know more about something, please write a comment and ask.

I would say that my favorite moments were hiking up Table Mountain, hiking around Cape Point, visiting Kirstenbosch Gardens, and drinking Cafe Mochas made with Lindt chocolate at Vida e Cafe. This is such a beautiful part of the country and definitely worth the stop! 

I've just decided to post a picture or two for each day to give a glimpse of what we/I did. 
Our hostel at Zebra Crossing. We had a private room which was very nice. 
Good Friday Service at Hillsong Church. We also went here for Easter Sunday.

Wellyna! We did some shopping on Longstreet.

A very windy evening at Sea Point, but a beautiful sunset.

Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens

Two Oceans Aquarium

District Six Museum

Penguins at Boulder Beach! 




Cape Point!

Hiking up Table Mountain (before the hike got nearly vertical)


Cape Town from Table Mountain.
Robben Island





Johnny Clegg concert at Kirstenbosch! Great concert.

Chapman's Peak Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment